Posted by Sara on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 11:40am.
The list of conditions:
3.access to healthcare
4.stop unearned benefits
5.free access to food
6.low food prices
7.less rent payment
Ms. Sue I read through the website you provided for me very carefully. These are mostly the things I could pick out from there. Again please add to it if you can, I have put in all my effort in this, hopefully it won't go in vain. Thanks alot Ms. Sue:-)
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 12:20pm
This is a better list. But please take out numbers 3 and 4. They were not applicable at the time of the French Revolution.
I think you're ready to turn in this list. :-)
- To Ms. Sue - Sara, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 12:44pm
thanks Ms. Sue.
3.free access to food
4.low food prices
5.less rent payment
Is this all I need? This is all I had in mind, but if you have any more then please feel free to post them up, thanks
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 1:49pm
Your list is fine!
- To Ms. Sue - Sara, Monday, October 12, 2009 at 2:01pm
thanks alot :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- To Ms. Sue - list of conditions that might have enabled farmers to support ...
- health, safety and nutrition - the role of sanitation in preventing illness. ...
- economics - Workers with higher amounts of human capital tend to: A. demand less...
- Health care management - Define access to healthcare and how it may be measured...
- Math - Sue's kitten eats 1/12 pound of food everyday. If Sue buys food in 5 ...
- Ms Sue - Ms Sue do u know if this website also offers free hmk help? Learn Now ...
- SQL - 1. How do you display letters in uppercase in access? how do you display ...
- macroeconomice - Will marginal propensity to spend (d) will be low if, ...
- accounting - Garcia Corporation received cash of $18,000 on August 1, 2010 for ...
- Basics of health insurance - For electronic access to computer data, ...