Posted by Keyanna on Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:34pm.
Translate these sentences in French please.
I see you.
He sees us.
We see them.
She sees them.
She sees you all.
I invite you.
I invite him.
He invites us
- French - SraJMcGin, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 3:59pm
Here we go again. I can do NOTHING until you attempt these or tell me specifically HOW I may help you. This is a HELP site and not a DO it for you site.
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - sara, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 7:29pm
je regarde tu
- French - sara, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 7:31pm
remember regarder is an er verb
- French - MathMate, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 10:26pm
"Tu" is a subject, when it is an object, it changes to "te".
Je te regard___.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - I had to rewrite from English to Spanish-Please check if I did them ...
- ALGEBRA - Andy draws the question card, “How many 7s do you see?” He answers, “...
- Math - The probability that Aaron sees Hannah on any given day is 1/2. What is ...
- Morphemes - Please check these morphemes' divisions. 1)mice -/mice/ (1) 2)...
- English - which one of the following word is a singular verb? A.sees B.fly C....
- French - how can I differentiate she sees her mother - elle voit sa mère from ...
- French - Translate the sentence you see in to French. We see you. (familiar) ...
- English - 1. Because she knows the fact, she will not invite him. 2. Knowing the...
- SCIENCE - This assignment is dealing with the electromagnetic spectrum. I have ...
- Spanish-Please check answers - Él no va nunca.He never goes Él ve alguien.He ...