Posted by becca on Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:04am.
if anyone has read the book " The Last Book in the Universe" , i have a question. I forgot the book at home and i have to find quotes from the book to match up with the 7 stages of a hero, but i only need 3 more.
4) The hero must overcome obstacles / enemies. ( i know that the monkey people attack them, and that Lotti Getts person and her people)
5)The hero is faced with an ultimate challenge.( i think it was when they had to find the cure for Bean to stay alive)
6)The hero experiences victory in the ultimate challenge. ( i think this was when they found the cure)
7) The hero returns a changed individual with a new understanding of self from his or her successful journey. (i think that was when he changed from "Spaz Boy" to "Ryter", and learned that there was a reason for his life)
i don't have the exact quotes from the story. could u please help me find them or a website that will help me? ur help is appreciated (:
englishgr9 - Writeacher, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:24am
You may be able to read from parts of the text in these two sites. This book is clearly under copyright, though, so you won't find the entire book available online.
englishgr9 - becca, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:44am
these are great sites, but how would i find quotes from the book with just the summary of the story? thanks for your help (:
English - Writeacher, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:46am
Unless you have the book itself or can find parts of the text in those sites above, I don't know where you'd find quotations.
englishgr9 - becca, Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:02pm
okay thankss anywayss (:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reading - I need help with questions for the book a boy named slow.Thanks. The ...
- Forgot my book, need science help!! - Please help me I have a whole section to ...
- English - book suggestions - Book suggestions to read with Sula by Toni Morrison...
- English - Reading the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Will have to write book ...
- Math - Tricia read 1/4 of her book on Monday. On Tuesday, she read 36% of the ...
- Math - If Joyce reads 1/6 of her book on Monday, 2 over 5 of her book on Tuesday...
- to ms.sue - Lets say you had a book you bought at the book fair for $4.99. at a ...
- English - 1. This book is worth reading. 2. It is worth to read this book. 3. ...
- English; Help.. - Imagine that you are an agent who is interested in publishing ...
- math at - Mary has read 1/3 of a 240-page book. How many pages does she still ...