Posted by sammi on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:40pm.
what are phrases that mean someone has gone crazy:
My first example:
See flew way over the cucoos nest
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:53pm
He's off his rocker.
He's suffering from a psychological disorder.
english - bobpursley, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:55pm
Has she lost her mind?
She makes Norman Bates cry for his mother. (this is from the movie psycho)
He needs a checkup from the neck up.
Did your sister lose her marbles?
I was as nutty as a fruitcake.
My teacher is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Frankly, mom is out to lunch.
Does she have screws loose?
He is round the bend, usually.
On his best days he is totally confused.
When his head was assembled, they forgot the final screw.
As mad as a March hare.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you check whether my first three sentences in my introduction ...
- writing - or english, i have to write a creative paper about the stuff weve gone...
- english - how does "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" stand apart from modernism ...
- english - I need an object to represent the beginning of one flew over the ...
- english - how do each protagonist from one flew over the cuckoos nest,stranger ...
- English - Presentation - I'm presenting an assignment for 20 to 30 minutes worth...
- english - what is the prepositional phrase in this sentence the bird flew ...
- Math - In an experiment, a seabird was taken from its nest, flown a distance ...
- English - can someone help me i need citasisom to help me get past this writers ...
- English - Football phrases: Can someone help me please? sdnieo ikkc, iocfnf ...