Posted by larry on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:05pm.
what is the last thing you should do before turning in your essay?
A.Write the second draft.
B.Proofread the essay to make sure it is free from errors.
C.Revise and edit changing and rearranging the contect.
D. All of the above
.I CHOSE D.
essay writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:07pm
I think there's only ONE last thing to do before turning in your essay.
essay writing - larry, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:10pm
And that is C correct.
essay writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:15pm
C. is an important step. But the very LAST thing you should do is proofread your essay.
Since word processing programs make changing things so easy, often accidental mistakes crop in -- like repeating words (the the) or having a faulty subject-verb agreement.
essay writing - PsyDAG, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:15pm
I think it is more likely to be B.
essay writing - larry, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:16pm
OK I understand thank you
essay writing - Bella, Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 5:56am
Hi there, I would recommend you to contact Supreme essay service. Those guys usually both proofread and edit my papers. So if you would need such kind of help, ask how can they help you. Good luck!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- help please :) - What is the last thing you should do before turning in your ...
- essay writing - What is the number 1 essay writing rule? A.Edit and revise your ...
- Essay Writing - Corey wrote the first draft of his essay. What is the next step ...
- help please:) - What is the number one eassy writing rule? A.Edit and revise ...
- english - In the text box provided below, type the research report according to ...
- englis - 8. Which of the following options accurately represents the steps ...
- writing essay - What is the number one essay writing rule? A.Always write five ...
- COMPARISON/CONTRAST ESSAY-Please Proofread - 1. what are the type of comparison ...
- English - Rules of writing an essay?, And what are the main factors of an essay...
- English - On the various types of patterns of development, choose a pattern to ...