Posted by larry on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:47pm.
What is the number 1 essay writing rule?
A.Edit and revise your essay.
B.Always write five paragraphs.
C.Always brainstorm before writing the essay.
D.Start writing the essay the day it is assigned.
.I CHOSE C.
- essay writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:51pm
I disagree. Please see my previous answers to your questions.
- essay writing - larry, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:52pm
OK teh answer is A.
- essay writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:55pm
Yes. I think that's the best answer.
- essay writing - larry, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:56pm
- essay writing - Lynn, Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 4:42am
If anyone else is reading this, this question is stated exactly like the one from Ashworth high school correspondence course: Introduction to Ashworth High School (2009).
The answer is in bold black letters on the fifth page of Unit 7 titled Essay Writing. (pg 154)
#1 Essay Writing Rule: Always Start Writing The Day The Essay Is Assigned!
- essay writing - Jesse, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 4:49pm
A is not the answer. If it was it wouldn't have been marked wrong on my test
- essay writing - angel, Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 3:22pm
the correct answer is B you guys !
- essay writing - Geraldine, Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 9:46pm
means organizing your evidence using either from general to specific or from whole to part.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- help please:) - What is the number one eassy writing rule? A.Edit and revise ...
- writing essay - What is the number one essay writing rule? A.Always write five ...
- essay writing - what is the last thing you should do before turning in your ...
- Effective essay writing - Resources: Appendix B, Effective Introductions and ...
- essay writing - which of the following can dramatically improve your grade on an...
- essay writing - 1.Which of the following can dramatically improve your grade on ...
- English - On the various types of patterns of development, choose a pattern to ...
- Writing - application essay - I am writing an application essay to try and get ...
- Writing - How can I start my introduction for a essay ? In my essay I'll be ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...