Posted by Mari on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 6:37pm.
My son's teacher asked him to give the opposites of these words..I can't seem to think of them myself..I am sitting here breaking my head, can anyone please help me.
- English Language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 6:55pm
I don't think there are antonyms for at least some of those words. I checked the first three in your list in these two antonym sites -- and found nothing.
You might try the rest of the words.
- English Language - jess, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:05pm
there is such thing as opposites for this problem if you are looking for synonyms then ms.sue is right i looked on the internet for these answers so here you go
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade english ms sue - compare and contrast when you compare and contrast two ...
- Language Arts 7th Grade - I am doing a project on Percy Jackson and the ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers ? 1. ...
- english - please give idea of how compare and contrast figurative language and ...
- 3 grade english - write sentence about desert animals. use each given word in ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- interview for teachers - do u consider spanish language difficult? why or why ...
- Language arts 1 question please - edgar allen poe uses a pair of rhyming words ...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you check these questions and my answers,please? 1. ...