Posted by Mayah on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:09pm.
twice what number is equal to three times that number
Math - challie, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:24pm
what is the number they start out with?
Math - Reiny, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:27pm
Only possible if your number is zero
2x = 3x
0 = x
Math - Mayah, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:27pm
I was not given any number to start with
Mayahs Math - challie, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:29pm
well then this is not a proper answer if u have no ending number or any beggining number.
Math - Makayla, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:34pm
Use rounding to decide if the answer is reasonable. Then find the answer to see if you were right.
Math - challie, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 5:37pm
I guess it WOULD have to be 0.
Math - lily, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:30pm
sue correctly answered 42 of the 50 questions. what percent of the questions dud she answer correctly?
Math - miracle, Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 2:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - twice the sum of a number and 3 is equal to three times the difference of...
- math - the sum of 5/3 and twice a number is equal to 16/3 subtracted from three ...
- Math - Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
- math - I don't know how to write these 2 sentences. One number is twice another ...
- math - the sum of two number is 39 . twice the first number plus 3 times the ...
- math - negative one times the sum of twice a number and 3 is equal to two times ...
- MS. SUE - MATH HELP PLEASE - The sum of five times a number and twice a second ...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 4 - Part 4: Translate and solve: 25. 6 less than ...
- Math - The sum of three times a first number and twice a scond number is 43. If ...
- math - write the verbal sentence as an equation.then solve the equation Three ...