Posted by In great need of help on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 12:27am.
1. What about today's society reinforces American civic values?
2. What about today's society undermines American civic values?
3. How do civic values help make America's political and civil culture better?
4. Are there penalties for failing to adhere to civic values? Can you give an example?
- pos - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:11am
1. The tendency of most people to work hard, be honest, get a good education, and feel proud of voting reinforce the civic values.
2. A few people seem to center on greed, dishonesty, cheating, and apathy -- all of which undermine our civic values.
4. The penalties may include, joblessness, feelings of inferiority, fines, and prison.
- pos - Lone wolf, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 5:25am
1. we all know that there are three American values that still exist today that is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. people still help each other when they can.
2.what undermines our civic values is racism,and war.
3. homlessness,drug addictions could be some of the penalties.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- High School - Any helpful hints please? What about today's society reinforces ...
- college buisness - What about today's society reinforces American civic values?
- high school - what about todays society reinforces american civic values
- History - How did the minority groupsí struggle for civil rights begin in the ...
- civics - where can I find a good list of civic values? thanks:)
- CIVIC EDUCATION - WHAT ARE THE MAJOR LOCAL CIVIC PROBLEMS?
- Government - Pluralists believe that the dominant player in American politics is...
- ethics - When someone brings their values and culture and integrate it into the ...
- AP English 11 - What did transcendentalism, a subgenre of American romanticism, ...
- Please check my U.S. Government answers! - 1. Political culture refers to (1 ...