Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 7:24pm.
-8(-3-4 v)+5(5v+2)=-80 solve for v
- 10th grade (algebra) - drwls, Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 7:35pm
Your grade level is not the subject.
Please indicate your subject correctly so that the appropriate teachers read your question.
Please also show any efforts you have made to solve the problem yourself. That will help our teachers pinpoint and correct your areas of misunderstanding, and result in more helpful and prompt answers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- 10th grade - BC=3x+2 and CD= 5x-10. Solve for x.
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- algebra 10th grade - Solve for x? 0 = -9/5 x -9
- 10th grade algebra - 2b/4 + b/3 = 10 solve for b.
- 10th grade algebra - solve for x. |x+9|=17
- 10th grade algebra - solve for n. |3n+5|=7
- 10th grade algebra - 2b/4+b/3=10 solve for b.
- 10th grade - solve (2x+3) exponet2over3=3
- 10th grade math - how do i solve for y in the equation -5y(6y - 6) - y = -4(y - ...