October 21, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Answer This Question
- Which functions of x and y in terms of time t can be derived from this ...
Calculus (Derivatives of Inverse Functions)
- Suppose f(x) = sin(pi cos(x)). On ...
- 1-3cos=sin squared You need to define the variables, such as...
- Derivative of Inverse Trigonometric Functions f(x) = sin(arccos(...
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- If sin-1(x/a) + sin-1(y/b) = sin-1(c^2/ab) ...
- find y' by implicit differentiation: 5cos(x)*sin(y)=13
- Inverse functions what is the inverse function of f(x)=1/square ...
- Hi I was just wondering how do you do inverse functions? example: Sin^-1...
- F(x) = 1-x and g(x) = 1/x These functions have the property that f = ...
Math - Inverse Functions
- Find the inverses of the following functions. y = 3(x...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help