Posted by Alyssa on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:12pm.
can you use wanton in a sentence?
- Writing - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:14pm
You can do it also if you look it up at Dictionary.com.
- Writing - Anonymous, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:15pm
i know the meaning, I am just having trouble putting it into a sentence.
it means; reakless; heartless, unjustifiable; loose in morals
- Writing - Alyssa, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:16pm
oops, forgot to put in my name last time :)
- Writing - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:17pm
Check this dictionary for examples using wanton in phrases and sentences.
- Writing - Alyssa, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:21pm
Even though she saw how much the little kid was enjoying the toy, she acted in a wanton manner and took it away.
Is this good???
- Writing - Emma, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:23pm
that looks good but here's another one
His reckless driving showed a wanton disregard for the safety of others.
- Writing - Alyssa, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:24pm
okay, thanks :)
- Writing - Emma, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 10:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - I have to use the word wanton in a sentence as a noun, I can't come up...
- English Writing - The explain in one paragraph for each website why you think ...
- english - The Roman Emperor Caligula is infamous for his ______ which included ...
- Writing - Am I using comparatives and superlatives correctly in these sentences...
- english - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain how purpose, audience, ...
- Civics/writing - Can someone please help me with a sentence? this is what i have...
- English - Should I use a comma or colon after as in this sentence? The sentence ...
- Reading/language arts - Write a sentence for the given topic, using a form of ...
- writing process part 2 - i need help on writing an eight sentence paragraph. i ...
- Writing - How to use surt in a compound sentence