Posted by brittany on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 6:51pm.
project please helppp me
create a road map/travel guide throught the body starting from the head finishing at your toes.be creative with how you represent cavities. include introduction and superior or cranial or inferior or caudal. and 2 body cavities
anatomy - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 6:53pm
Couldn't cavities be ditches or caves or caverns?
anatomy - brittany, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 7:03pm
it a project please help create a road map guide throught your body starting from your heard and finishing from your toes pleasee include this
the 4 directional term are superior. inferior. anterior.posterior. and the two body planes are medical professionals and drawn throught an upright body.and the 2 body cavities are the thoracic cavity and dorsal cavity.
anatomy - PsyDAG, Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 11:32am
It might help to treat the directions in the body as you would directions on a map.
Superior = North
Inferior = South
Ventral = East
Dorsal = West
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
anatomy - crystal, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 4:38pm
are macrophages, dust cells and kupffer cells the same type of cell but in different places?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- anatomy - where are the shoulders relative to these parts? 1. throat (inferior) ...
- the language of healthcare - Describe the following approaches used to organize ...
- Health Care - Seven Organizational Approaches A. Use the matrix below to ...
- medical terminology - Seven Organizational Approaches A. Use the matrix below to...
- health care 220 - can someone just tell me how to do this I can not get a hold ...
- Grammar ***CHECK MY WORK PLEASE*** - What are the three main parts of a research...
- health - I am completely confused can anyone help me? Here is my question.... ...
- medical - For each body system, identify which body approach(es) might best be ...
- Biology... - 1. References are made by the anatomist to the front,back,head and ...
- Language - What are the three main parts of a research report? 1.title, body, ...