Posted by brittany on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 6:51pm.
project please helppp me
create a road map/travel guide throught the body starting from the head finishing at your toes.be creative with how you represent cavities. include introduction and superior or cranial or inferior or caudal. and 2 body cavities
- anatomy - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 6:53pm
Couldn't cavities be ditches or caves or caverns?
- anatomy - brittany , Monday, October 5, 2009 at 7:03pm
it a project please help create a road map guide throught your body starting from your heard and finishing from your toes pleasee include this
the 4 directional term are superior. inferior. anterior.posterior. and the two body planes are medical professionals and drawn throught an upright body.and the 2 body cavities are the thoracic cavity and dorsal cavity.
- anatomy - PsyDAG, Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 11:32am
It might help to treat the directions in the body as you would directions on a map.
Superior = North
Inferior = South
Ventral = East
Dorsal = West
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
- anatomy - crystal, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 4:38pm
are macrophages, dust cells and kupffer cells the same type of cell but in different places?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- anatomy - where are the shoulders relative to these parts? 1. throat (inferior) ...
- systemic anatomy - The superior and inferior digestive tube consists of??
- Biology... - 1. References are made by the anatomist to the front,back,head and ...
- ss-maps *repost* (sorry!) - What is the difference between a road map and a bird...
- Biology - Theme A: Surface anatomy of the brain Of the following pairs of ...
- types of maps - What is the difference between a road map and a bird's-eye view ...
- writing for HR - I am to Create a diagram in PowerPointŪ or Word mapping job ...
- Calculus - I need some help on getting ideas for my limits & continuity calculus...
- the language of healthcare - Describe the following approaches used to organize ...
- Math- Ideas only - I need some help on getting ideas for my limits & continuity ...