Posted by joe on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 5:43pm.
find 72% of 200 and i need to show work
- math 8th grade - Christy, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 5:44pm
Create two fractions. 72/100 = ?/200 Then, cross multiply, which is multiplying 200 by 72, then dividing by 100. Then, you'll get your answer.
- math 8th grade - ben, Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 10:21am
Or just multiply .72 by 200
- math 8th grade - Anonymous, Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:44pm
- math 8th grade - shaye, Monday, November 23, 2009 at 7:56pm
find a tenth of three-quarters of $800
Answer this Question
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...
- 8th grade - math - 3 = y/-4 Does y = 12? Show the work
- 8th grade Science - How do I show work for Si + Cl ?? The answer is SiCl with a ...
- fractions - Mr.shafier has been teaching school for 10 years.For 6 of those ...
- 6th grade - I need to balance the equation and show my work. Ex. N - 2.4 = 5 +2....
- 8th grade math - I need to know how to work this math problem: 3n + (-7) -5n +1
- 8th Grade Math - 25/50 x 60/70 x 100/200= 72 6/7
- 8th grade math - what percent of 200 is 40
- Math - I already figured most of these out, but I need to learn how to SHOW MY ...
- 6th grade math - Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....