Posted by tim on Monday, October 5, 2009 at 4:38pm.
Can you tell me if I answered these correctly?
SCIENCE: How is the basic structure of living organisms different from that of non-living organisms?
MY ANSWER: Living things need energy, nutrients, water and sunlight. Non Living things have no life at all.
MATH: Explain how an estimate can help you decide where to place the decimal point?
My ANSWER: Actually, I was not sure how to answer this question. Can someone help me?
- 5th grade math and science question - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 4:43pm
Your first answer is correct.
For the math problem, you can round to get an approximate number.
For instance if you're multiplying 3.75 by 6.0423 -- multiply 4 * 6 = 24. That tells you that the whole number is around 24.
- 5th grade math and science question - tim, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 4:51pm
Thank you Ms. Sue
- 5th grade math and science question - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 5, 2009 at 4:52pm
You're welcome, Tim.
- 5th grade math and science question - puppy, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 5:08pm
early systems for classfying plants were based on characteristics people could see easily,because?
Answer this Question
- earth science - If all matter is made up of the same atoms from the periodic ...
- 6th grade - How are living things, or organisms alike? Living things are.....?
- science - Characteristics of Living Organisms Ten characteristics distinguish an...
- Science question? - 1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil ...
- science - what are 10 (things (living and non-living things)that a barracuda ...
- 8th grade science - why is diffusion important to living things? (organisms) u ...
- science - 1. Which of the following explains why your body may contain a carbon ...
- Check please science - Cells are to tissues as organs are to 1 ORGAN SYSTEM 2 ...
- 4th grade - what are 10 (things (living and non-living things)that a barracuda ...
- Science - all of the living and non living things in an area make up the what?