Posted by Becky on Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 4:43pm.
I dont know what to write for a harvard outline of romeo and juliet mtv version. Discuss how color, music and setting was used effectively and thematically in Romeo and Juliet. How did the actors make this movie real for you.
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 5:11pm
Only you can write this. I doubt any teacher on this board has watched MTV for anything at all!!
Anyway, try this:
1. Take one sheet of paper and put the word COLORS at the top. Then re-watch (or re-think) R&J and jot down all the instances in which color made a difference -- and be sure to name the color(s).
2. Take another sheet of paper; do the same type of thing but put MUSIC at the top.
3. Take a third sheet of paper; do the same type of thing, but put SETTING at the top.
Once you have brainstormed these three elements, consider how each of them made the production effective and how themes were made clear through their use.
After you've done all of the above, you should be ready to write your outline, even if you haven't drafted your thesis statement yet.
I. Introduction w/ thesis statement
Your specific references to colors/music/setting and events/characters/places/interactions in the movie will make up the details in each section (II through IV).
Let us know how you do.
Answer this Question
- english - Can someone write a harvard outline for me. I have no clue what to do...
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- english - 1.what is the main setting of the story romeo and juliet. 2. what is ...
- English 9 - . Read the following line from Romeo’s monologue in Act II, Scene 2 ...
- English (Romeo and Juliet) - Where juliet says: "O romeo, romeo!Wherefore art ...
- 12 english, romeo and juliet - can someone help me out in anyway possiable, it ...
- English I - Romeo and Juliet In three paragraphs (or less) discuss the threats ...
- English - i have to write a literary analysis on Romeo and Juliet. This what i ...
- Romeo and Juliet Quick Question - I'm doing a paper on act 5 of romeo and juliet...
- English - Do you believe in love at first sight? Romeo and Juliet evidently did...