Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:18pm.
Find the GCF of the numbers 52 and 405. Show your method.
The possibilities are 65, 26, 1 and 6. Is the gcf 1?
- Math - Reiny, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:35pm
already done for you.
1 is usually not listed as a common factor.
- Math - Anonymous, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:45pm
It wasn't answered. Which is it? 65, 26, 1 or 6
- Math - Reiny, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:48pm
Ummmh, did you read the answer ??
- Math - Lyndse, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:55pm
Yes, the answer given was that "clearly, there is no common factor "
But that isn't a possiblity. The answer is either A) 65, B)26, C) 1 or D)6
- Math - Anonymous, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:59pm
Yes, so out of those answers the only possibility would be C)1?
- Math - Lyndse, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 2:09pm
Yea, that is what I am confused about as well. So is it 1 if that is the only possibility?
- Math - DMS, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 8:32pm
WELL I DON'T kNOW HOW TO dO THE GCf s im wndering if you can answer thIsproblem!!!????(:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the GCF of the numbers 52 and 405. Show your method.
- Math - Find the LCM and GCF of the following numbers: 1) 2016 and 756 2) 10140 ...
- GCF Math Check - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF...
- Math - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF: (I did ...
- math - 260+(4to the 3 power+1)=4 ? which numbers are composite 23,28,33,47=28,33...
- Math - I am 55, my motherlaw is 70, my friend is 40. How do I figure out the LCM...
- Advanced Math - 1.Tasha believes that she can rewrite the difference 120-36 as a...
- math, algebra - Can someone check this for me : Find the gcf for each of the ...
- math - Find the GCF of the numbers using an appropriate method. 240, 10,000, and...
- math - List the ages of two people in your life, one older than you and one ...