Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 4:51pm.
These are my already asked questions that I didn't find an answer to [I'm not sure why] Can someone please help with them, because my exam's due monday.
2. How has human settlement affected the natural vegetation of Western Europe?
a. People have carefully protected all of the scenic areas in Western Europe
b. Most of the natural forests in Western Europe have been cleared to make way for farms and to provide timber for field and building material.
c. Human settlement has ensured survival of Germany's Black Forest and other forest regions in Western Europe
d. Forests have been planted to replace pastures, orchards, vineyards, and gardens
I'm positive it's either a or d and i think its D...?
5. Although politically united with England since 1707, Scotland has retained all of the following EXCEPT its own
a. system of laws
c. parliamentary system
d. system of education
I know this one's either a or c and I think it's...A?
6. Most of the Nordic region has mild marine west coast climate because
a. winds blowing over the North Sea bring abundant rain to the region
b. the warm currents of the North Atlantic Drift moderate the weather and keep the coast free of ice
c. the region lies in the northern latitudes and reaches into the Artic Circle and the polar zones
d. mountains running through the Norway prevent the warm, moist ocean winds from reaching the area
Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 5:03pm
2. Both answers are wrong. See my two previous answers to your question.
5. A is correct.
6. C is correct.
Geography - mysterychicken, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 5:11pm
Is number 2 B?
Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 5:20pm
Yes. B. is correct for 2.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - I posted this question yesterday and was provided a link but I didn'...
- Geography - 2. How has human settlement affected the natural vegetation of ...
- Geography - How does Western Europe's physical geography affect its settlement ...
- Geography - Last time I asked this question, I forgot to come back here and ...
- Geography - explain how Western Europe's physical geography affects its climate...
- Social Studies - How is natural vegetation affected by the types of soil
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? Land use is affected ...
- Geography - 8. Four major vegetation regions common to both the US and Candada ...
- geography - what natural vegetation dominates most of north Africa ?