Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 3:50pm.
22. Most of the countries on the Balkan Peninsula have a
a. Mediterranean climate
b. humid continental climate
c. highland climate
d. tundra climate
28. Which of the following explains how Czechoslovakia was divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993?
a. The division resulted from a civil war
b. The division resulted from a peaceful separation
c. The division was imposed by Russia
d. The division was imposed by the United Nations
29. What forms the basic of the Czech economy?
a. subsistence farming
b. arms production
Are all these correct?
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 4:40pm
According to the first map, the Balkans have a subtropical dry summer climate. As you can see, that's the same as the other European countries bordering the Mediterranean. So, the logical answer is a.
(Broken Link Removed)
28. is correct. It was called the "Velvet Revolution."
29. is definitely wrong. Please check your book again and also the economics section of this site.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 4:41pm
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 4:46pm
You're welcome, MC.
Answer this Question
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Where are most of the high-land climate zones located...
- Science - Which type of climate receives the most intense solar energy? A. ...
- Geography - Can someone please help me with these questions? 7. Similar climates...
- 6th grade geography, France - climate- online content 3 distinctive climates in...
- Q&A Check Please, geo 7th grade - The Missouri River flows southward to the Gulf...
- Science - A heat island is an example of what type of climate? a. trropical ...
- Geography - Which of the following most accurately describes the difference ...
- 7th grade Social Studies Ms. Sue - 1. Which climate region dominates most of ...
- Geography - How do latitude and altitude affect the climate? My answer: The ...
- North American Climate - True/False Indicate whether the sentence or statement ...