posted by mysterychicken .
22. Most of the countries on the Balkan Peninsula have a
a. Mediterranean climate
b. humid continental climate
c. highland climate
d. tundra climate
28. Which of the following explains how Czechoslovakia was divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993?
a. The division resulted from a civil war
b. The division resulted from a peaceful separation
c. The division was imposed by Russia
d. The division was imposed by the United Nations
29. What forms the basic of the Czech economy?
a. subsistence farming
b. arms production
Are all these correct?
According to the first map, the Balkans have a subtropical dry summer climate. As you can see, that's the same as the other European countries bordering the Mediterranean. So, the logical answer is a.
(Broken Link Removed)
28. is correct. It was called the "Velvet Revolution."
29. is definitely wrong. Please check your book again and also the economics section of this site.
You're welcome, MC.