Posted by Challie on Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:21pm.
How do you turn fractions like this one into a decimal?
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:21pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator.
Math - Reiny, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:22pm
using good-oldfashioned long division, divide 9 by 4 to get 2.25
Math - Challie, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:23pm
can you teache me how to do that I'm so confused.
Math - Challie, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:24pm
soo what your sayis just divide like your dividing a regular division problem? for ex. you put the smaller number on the outside?
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:26pm
No. You do NOT always put the smaller number on the outside.
Please go back and read what Reiny and I just told you.
Math - Challie, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:27pm
ok now io get it. Thanks!
Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - how do you turn a decimal to fractions and percents? like .6 or .001 ...
- math 6 grade - When the LCM of two numbers the same as one of the numbers?Use an...
- math - how do you turn fractions into decimals? what do you do with the ...
- math,algebra - or I would think: -5/4 you think so??? I have complety forgotton ...
- Math - Can someone help me with this problem? A) Separate the fractions 2/6, 2/5...
- Math - So my teacher is making me solve systems by graphing. One of them was 3x...
- wait that was the rong question... this is my ques - What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...
- fractions - I cannot figure out how to turn fraction into decimals.Sample 8 ...
- math - I'm not good at math! I need help with finding a decimal from a fraction...
- math, Jay - How do these fractions turn into the following fractions. 1/3=10/30 ...