Posted by tom on Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:19pm.
1. A list of context-sensitive commands usually activated by right-clicking a screen item. What's this call?
2.A small preview image of a graphic is
3.Is the time taken to retrieve data from primary or secondary memory?
a) word size
b) retrieval time
c) clock speed
d) access time
4.Acts as communication between the processor and the peripherals of a computer system.
b) data bus
- computer business system - Writeacher, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 12:22pm
It looks as if you need to use one of these sites to look up the terms. Then you can decide.
Let us know what you decide about each, and someone here will be happy to comment, correct, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CIS - A(n) ____ is a file that contains a list of commands that Windows XP can ...
- windows xp and vista - Please can someone check my answers to these questions ...
- microsoft excell 2007 - helga needs to lay out her newly created pivot table....
- OPERATING SYSTEM - Hi, I need help with these questions. I have tried to find ...
- computers please check my answer - please see if my answers are correct thanks...
- programming - I am working on a project called VB Auto Sales I am working in CH ...
- Visual Basic - I am working on a project called VB Auto Sales I am working in CH...
- Dialog/Dialogue? - How do you spell dialog(ue) when using it in this context: "...
- Using windows - When saving a document or drawing, you determine the destination...
- Computer Science - Which abstract function(s) should be used to design: A ...