Posted by Anna on Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 7:54pm.
as practice for writing to your French-speaking pen pal, tell what you like, don't like, want, don't want, and are going to do by completeing each sentence with an infinitive phrase. You can choose completions from the list, or you can use others that you have already learned.
1. Je veux un télescope.
2. Je ne veux pas de poupée.
3. j'aime acheter de la glace.
4. Je n'aime pas jouer au volley.
5. J'adore regarder la tele.
6. Je prefere ?
7. Je vais L'Inde.
please make any corrections, and I need help on #6.
- French - MathMate, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:35pm
"...by completeing each sentence with an infinitive phrase. "
so you need an infinitive phrase in each of the sentences.
#3,4,5 contain an infinitive, and if you can give an example of what your teacher expects, we can confirm that they will be accepted.
Now some notes:
6. Exemple: Je préfère faire quelque chose plutôt que de faire une autre chose.
7. Je vais voyager en Inde.
P.S. Please excuse me, sometimes I am online for certain responses, but I am on and off, so not always have time to check all the posts. Sorry if I caused you some frustrations.
- French - Anna, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:47pm
Mathmate, I should be the one saying sorry for causing so much frustration.
Thanks a lot for your help:-)
- French - MathMate, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:50pm
Thank you for your understanding!
I am working on your post on adjectives. Stay tuned!
- French - Anna, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 9:54pm
thank you so much
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French - Our French class was given an assignment where each student would write...
- French - Your new pen pal from Guadeloupe is curious to find out if the seasons ...
- French Pen-Pal - My French teacher is having us write to our fifth grade pen ...
- French sites: Pauline - Chapter 2! Some sites for you to visit: 1. French Pen ...
- english, can you check over my answers? thanks! - I have answered these ...
- French - If you're writing a sentence in French with two verbs, the first being ...
- Grammar...writing - Does this sentence contain an infinitive pharse? Thank You ...
- English - 2. Read the following words: sautnterd, walked, danced What is the ...
- French Study Guide - I have a French Test tommorrow, so I would like all your ...
- French - What is a French word that fits into this sentence? Tu m'____ I know ...