Posted by mary on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 9:24pm.
name a number that rounds to 100 when you round to the nearest hundred and to 90 when you round to the nearest ten.
3rd grade-math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 9:43pm
85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 91, 92, 93, 94
3rd grade-math - PsyDAG, Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 10:58am
Ms.Sue answered the second part. 85-94 round to 90 as the nearest tenth.
50-149 will round to 100 as the nearest hundred.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
3rd grade-math - Anonymous, Monday, October 5, 2015 at 8:46pm
Estimate the sum 310 And 487
3rd grade-math - Prity, Monday, September 26, 2016 at 10:43am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - 387,422 round to the nearest thousand 124,607 round to the ...
- math - Round 546 to the nearest ten. Round 5,762 to the nearest hundred. Round 3...
- math applications - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hundred-thousandth. Round the...
- 3rd grade math - How would you use a number line to round 148 to the nearest ten...
- 3rd grade math - Explain how you would use a number line to round 148 to the ...
- math - 8. in the 2004 presidentail election, 4651 residents of the state of ...
- math - round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, nearest ten 8999
- math - Round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, and the nearest ten 7509
- math - Nora has 1,555 songs on her computer. She rounds this number to the ...
- 3rd grade math - seating capacity of 24,042 round this to the nearest 1,000.? ...