Posted by Anna on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:37pm.
1. you need to draw a representation of your body and include all the body parts that we have learned from this unit.(There are 18 body parts-include 2 additional body parts that I have given to you in class.
2. you will also need to include 8 colorful adjectives to describe your body and face. For example: you can write "les jambes jaunes, les yeux verts... Remember to make sure that your adjectives agree with the gender and the number of the body parts you are describing. You will also need to color your body parts!
3. Your project will also require 6 adjectives to describe yourself. Include one negative eepression. Par exemple: Je suis timide et belle! Je ne suis pas bete, mais je suis intelligente.
4. La partie finale: You will have to write 2 activities that you no longer do(ne..plus), and 2 activities that you never do(ne...jamais). Par exemple: Je joue toujours au foo. Je ne mange plus les pommes. Je ne fait jamais de velo.
How would I start this off?
- French - sarah, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:40pm
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:42pm
I'd start this assignment by drawing a representation of your body and then labeling the parts in French.
- French - Anna, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:43pm
hair is les cheveaux
and hand would be la main
- French - Anna, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:45pm
So first I draw a representation of my body and then I label the parts in French. This would be completeing #1 right?
Then would #2,3,4 be connected?
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:49pm
- French - Anna, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:53pm
Ok, just to make this clear. On a blank white sheet of paper I draw myself and then I label. But where would I be putting #2,3&4. Would I be putting them under my picture
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:54pm
You may need separate pieces of paper for 2, 3, and 4.
- French - Anna, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 8:01pm
ohkay I'll post it up here after I'm done, thanks
- French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 8:41pm
AND a good French--->English/English--->French online dictionary:
Save the one(s) you like best.
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Anna, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 9:07pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French - 1. you need to draw a representation of your body and include all the ...
- French - I know that the definite article is normally used when discussing parts...
- Science - HI I went all around the websites and I still did not find a picture ...
- French - 2. you will also need to include 8 colorful adjectives to describe your...
- science - want are invertebrates an animal with symmetry has body parts that ...
- English - hi! I am doing tomorrow a chant (body parts) with young learners of ...
- Poetry (personification) - Think of two things that can have human body parts ...
- Language - What are the three main parts of a research report? 1.title, body, ...
- 7th grade math - so i have this graph paper, and I have to draw a scale drawing ...
- NJHS - hey. I am running for the vice-president for NJHS. I have already gotten ...