Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 3:53pm.
14. How has Italy's economy changed since 1950?
a. Italy has withdrawn from the EU
b. Farming and tourism have become Italy's most important economic activities
c. More people are working in manufacturing and service industries
d. Small factories are slowly disappearing as large ones continue to replace them throughout the country
15. Which of the following is NOT an important economic activity in Greece?
Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:37pm
15. I think it's correct, but Greece is not one of the top five ship building nations in the world.
Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:42pm
Thanks. I just look at what my text says
Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:44pm
I'm sure that's right. I was just surprised that shipbuilding was not listed in the CIA World Factbook as important to Greece's economy.
Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:45pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Need Help! 14. How has Italy's economy changed since 1950? a. Italy ...
- Geography - REPOST Need Help! 14. How has Italy's economy changed since 1950? a...
- Geography - 1 Why has there been a lot of internal migration within Italy? 2 ...
- Geography - How has Italy’s economy changed since 1950?
- world geography - How has Italy’s economy changed since 1950
- italy- 6th grade - Questions 1) what environmental changes have occurred in ...
- World History - Plato rejected democracy because of the executionof socrates. ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). In what industry do most Americans work? 2). How did ...
- Geography - Italy - My teacher gave us a reprt to do a brochure on italy such as...
- Italy - What are some famous restaurants and hotels in Italy? Could you tell me ...