Posted by laura on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 1:11am.
Tracy Migre, a certified public accounting, has completed the following transactions. Ms.Migres assests , liabilites, and owner equity account titles and balances are shown in the table below. use the table on the page to show the effect of each transaction.
1)Owner invested additional cash in the buissness,$ 5,000.
2)Paid telephone bill,$600 .
3)Wrote a check to a creditor as partial payment on account,$500.
4)bought supplies on account, $150.
5)Received a check for accounting services, $300.
6)Owner invested office equipment in the bussines,$2,500.
7)Completed accounting services and agreed to accept payment later,$900.
8)Withdrew cash from the buissness for personal use,$2,000.
9)Received a check as partial payment on account $450.
BIG TIP:each transaction has two entries.Dont forget beginning balances.
(Cash in bank) (accts rec.)(equipment)
$5,000 $900 $14,000
(Supplies) (accts payable) (T.Migre
$1,500 $3,000 capital)
1.theres a chart over here a line here
New bal.and here same to the rest.like this.then lines down to part the boxes by 6.can you help me out.theres 18 boxes and 6 colums.
please i really need this help thank you so much.
accounting - laura, Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 1:17am
sorry it didn't post right there is a chart 18 boxes and 6 colums.6cloums are the beginning balanes there on top cash in the bank $5,000, accts rec. $900, equipment $14,000 supplies 1,500
accts payable 3,000 t.migre capital 18,4000 then on the side of the chart it says 1)
the same to rest theres nine sorry if its confusing please help me out
accounting - laura, Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 1:18am
i mean 1)empty
than next box you write your new balance
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Tracy Migre, a certified public accounting, has completed the ...
- accounting/check please - (hey i asked for help with accounting with a question ...
- at leasttell me u cant accounting - Tracy Migre, a certified public accounting, ...
- i need help accounting - Tracy Migre, a certified public accounting, has ...
- someone answer please - Tracy Migre, a certified public accounting, has ...
- math - hey i asked for help with accounting with a question i saw the same ...
- accounting - Presented below are three business transactions. For each ...
- accounting I - The general manager of a business encounters many different types...
- Accounting 2301 - For Capital, the category of account and its normal balance ...
- accounting 205 - A proprietor makes a cash withdrawal from the proprietorship. ...