Posted by Mr.Sonyericson on Monday, September 28, 2009 at 11:00pm.
To Lauren - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:24pm
What is your question?
In addition, your "name" can not be HELP ME NOW!!!! No one appreciates being screamed at to help you now! Using all caps online is like screaming at us.
To Lauren - HELP ME NOW!!!!, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:28pm
srry Ms.Sue im just very desperate im barly on my 6th problem ok here it is,
find the pattern, 4,6,9,13,18
To Ms. Sue - helpme please , Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:31pm
Please help me.....
To Lauren - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:31pm
4 + 2 = 6
6 + 3 = 9
I think you can figure out now.
Please do not use this screen name here.
To Ms. Sue - Chapman i hate my real name..., Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:34pm
Thanks,but I still don't get it... :(
To Ms. Sue - Chapman, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:40pm
Please help me I still don't get it.
To Lauren - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:45pm
What do you add to 9 to get 13?
What do you add to 13 to get 18?
You don't have to use your real name. You can use a nickname.
mathematical pattern - drwls, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:47pm
To each number in the series, add one more than you did to the previous number.
To Lauren - Mr.Sonyericson, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:54pm
oh so ur suppposed to use word not variables in geometry?
To drwls - Mr.Sonyericson, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:57pm
hey thanks but is it like this? (look at previous post
- Math(Geometry) or mathematical pattern - Mr.Sonyericson, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 11:05pm
Please help me
- Math(Geometry) - MathMate, Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 8:17am
subtract the current number from the next, and continue the table
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH PLEASE HELP SUE - # Math - bobpursley, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 5:24pm...
- socials - Posted by Sara on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:40pm. The puritans ...
- History - Which one?? Which three empires competed for influence in the Balkans...
- Literature for Jim - literature - Jim, Monday, November 2, 2009 at 8:46am I need...
- PLEASE VIEW- URGENT! - I do not understand this question. Could you please ...
- Math-which is correct - 1 euro is worth 1.2 U.S dollars if I budget 150$ per ...
- Math 221 - Math 221 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 2:24pm I've done several...
- Data management!! [ Hi economyst] Please Help. - Hi. economyst. Thanks for your ...
- pre-calc Question on a previous question - On the question below, Bob Pursley ...
- TRIG! - Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...