Posted by Larry on Monday, September 28, 2009 at 2:24am.
Welcome, you are invited to Sue, James and Jason's party.
Bienvenido, tu eres (invited)a la fiesta de Sue, James y Jason.
Can someone help me translate "invited" into Spanish?
- Quick Spanish - drwls, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 6:44am
You want the "participio" form in this case.
- Quick Spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 9:49am
Bienvenidos, ustedes son invitados a la fiesta de Sue, Jaime y Jasón.
- Quick Spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 9:50am
One minute! I missed the "tú" - Mascuine or feminine, you do not state.
Tú eres invitado (or invitada), etc.
- Quick Spanish - Katya, Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 6:35am
Bienvenido! Estas invitado a la fiesta de James y Jason
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spanish sra Mcgin - I need this checked, I wrote the question then the answer in...
- Math - Fractions - Mary has invited all her friends and all the students in her ...
- Help Please! (URGENT) - My previous post didn't post properly so heres a new one...
- maths - sarah invited 80 people to a party only 48 of the people invited came to...
- MATH - Richard invited 6 friends to go skating. Of those 6 friends, there are ...
- adult education - do i use is / are invited? You and a friend or 2 is invited ...
- math - James is 15 years older than Sue. In 12 years James will twice Sue's age...
- Spanish (URGENT) - Can someone please check my work? Write a paragraph ...
- spanish - how would you normally say "I have been invited" in Spanish is it "me ...
- spanish - How do you say "you are invited" in spanish?