posted by Cassandra on .
List 10 things a new high school student can do to be more organized.
1. Keep a planner
2. Don't procrastinate on your homework.
3. Keep your study space for studying only.
4. Keep a calander so you can schedule after school activities.
5. Have everything you need for class in your bag the night before.
6. Keep folders for each class.
Are these ideas ok and where can I find 3 more?
So far, so good. Now have a look at some of the sites here:
Possibly the articles with study hints might help: