List 10 things a new high school student can do to be more organized.
1. Keep a planner
2. Don't procrastinate on your homework.
3. Keep your study space for studying only.
4. Keep a calander so you can schedule after school activities.
5. Have everything you need for class in your bag the night before.
6. Keep folders for each class.
Are these ideas ok and where can I find 3 more?
study skills - SraJMcGin, Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 10:47am
So far, so good. Now have a look at some of the sites here:
study skills - PsyDAG, Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 1:14pm
Possibly the articles with study hints might help: