Posted by Sara on Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 12:28am.
type an integer or a fraction.
- Algebra 1A - MathMate, Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 1:15am
factors of 35xy (numerator)
= 5, 7 , x, y
factors of 42x (denominator)
= 6, 7, x
In a fraction, you can remove common factors from BOTH numerator and denominator, as long as it is not a zero.
Here the common factors are 7 and x.
So the numerator becomes 5y
and the denominator becomes 6
Can you take it from here?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - simplify 35xy/42x= type an integer or fraction. solve using the ...
- algebra - Simplify 1/9^-4 One divided by 9^-4 Directions say to simplify answer ...
- Algebra - thank you so much i had it right. i need help with this one too. i don...
- Math - Solve. 8x+4=4x+5= the solution is x= simplify your answer. Type an ...
- Algebra - simplify as integer or fraction. 3/4-3/5 can someone help me with is?
- algebra - Solve, 0.7x+4 is equal to or less than 1.1x-7 Simplify your answer. ...
- Algebra - -1/4-3 simplify as integer or fraction Can someone show me how?
- Algebra 1A - SIMPLIFY: 9-6*11-17= DIVIDE IF POSSIBLE 3-/23/(1/-23SELECT THE ...
- Mat 116 Algebra 1A - 7[3m-(m+2)]>-6(m+3) Use set-builder notation to ...
- algebra - x=-2 type the integer of a fraction if there is one