Posted by Kasandr on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 4:34pm.
which tribes controlled the northwestern part of florida?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 4:39pm
Kasandr -- we've already answered this question. Please do not keep posting the same question -- especially after you've received an answer.
Please look at the sites recommended by Writeacher and me.
- social studies - Kasandr, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 4:42pm
yeah but this time i asked northWESTERN
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 4:44pm
Oops -- sorry.
However, the site I posted shows a map of the original tribes of Florida. Also, you can click on the links for more information.
- social studies - Writeacher, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 5:18pm
Ms. Sue is right. Both northeastern and northwestern tribes are included in those Google results posted earlier.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - which tribes controlled the northeastern part of florida?
- social subjects - which tribe controlled northWESTERN Florida?
- social studies - which tribe was is the largest and controlled the northeastern ...
- socilal studies - which tribe was the largest and controlled the northeastern ...
- social studies - Which of these tribes were Germanic Tribes? Huns, Goths, ...
- social studies - the two major tribes of the northeastern part of the Eastern ...
- Social Studies - I just need the answer to one question in Florida Studies week ...
- Social Studies - is Northwestern University Center for Talent Development is in...
- social studies - what is the kiutl tribes shelter
- social studies - when did the siminole wars begin.who was the simenole leader ...