Posted by avm on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 9:35pm.
How many arrangements of the word ALGORITHM begin with a vowel and end with a consonant?
- Gr. 12 Data Management - Reiny, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 9:54pm
there are 3 vowels and 6 consonants.
So there are 3 ways to fill the first spot and 6 ways to fill the last.
The leaves the remaining 7 letters to go anywhere else.
= 3(7!)(6) = 90720
- Gr. 12 Data Management - avm, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 10:03pm
reiny can u answer my other two questions
- Gr. 12 Data Management - Hosea, Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 2:47am
there are 3 vowels and 6 consonant
arrangements starting with vowel A
arrangements starting with vowel O
arrangements starting with vowel I
: . total arrangements =30240+302460+30240
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Data Management - Q1: Consider the word BASKETBALL a) how many of the ...
- sensitive probability plz help - (i):find the number of four letter words that ...
- english - underline the base word for each word in the box. Then find and circle...
- English - * simple-- sim/ple The word is composed of two consonants. In the ...
- Honors class language arts 6th grade - 1 Print the words MUSIC FOR HALLOWEEN. 2 ...
- Gr. 12 Data Management - In how many of the arrangements would the two L's be ...
- english - what is a consonant Consonant = not a vowel. The vowels are a, e, i, o...
- english - 01.Which area of Phonetics deals with manner and place of ...
- language arts - 6. Which best describes rhythm in poetry? A. a beat created by ...
- Communications - The discomfort sounds that infants make are usually a. vowel-...