Posted by kelsi on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 7:57pm.
well i need some help. how would you make a sentence using the word immense?
- writing. language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 8:00pm
If you use www.onelook.com to look up words for which you need to make sentences, you'll find that they not only give you definitions; they also give you sample uses (sometimes phrases or clauses, sometimes whole sentences). Then you'll be better able to write your own sentences.
Here's what I got when I looked up "immense" at OneLook:
- writing. language arts - kelsi, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 8:01pm
thanks guys that really helped both of them.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on commas. In the sentence....Yes tales also ...
- language arts - I need a sentence using the word motorcycle and nonagon, please.
- Language Arts... Writing - Hello, Is the following sentence written in the ...
- Language Arts...Writing - Hello, I need some help with the following question. ...
- Language Arts ...Writing - Hello, Is the following sentence written in the ...
- English - I need to make a sentence using the word lechery. I have no idea how ...
- language arts - can some one give me a sentence with the word ingratitude
- language arts - Can you give a GOOD sentence using the word betray
- Language Arts - Having some trouble on the comma rule with the word "usually". ...