Posted by henry on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:06pm.
The ______ separate south asia from the rest of asia:
C)indus and granges rivers
the one with the star on the side is my choice
the ______ protected nepal and bhutan from outside influenece until the 1990s
D)** hindu kush
geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:09pm
Your first answer is right, but your second answer is wrong.
Hint: The second question is closely related to the first question.
hi ms.sue - henry, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:11pm
is it b if it is that was my first answer but i thought they both cant be the same answers i should have followed my heart
hi ms.sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:12pm
Yep. Both answers are Himalayas. That would confuse me too.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS - 1.) The Himalayas separate ______. a.) Pakistan and India b.) The Indian ...
- Geography - 21. The Indian subcontinent is separated from the rest of Asia by ...
- Asia - 1.) The Himalayas separate ______. a.) Pakistan and India b.) The Indian ...
- Social Studies - 1.) The Himalayas separate ______. a.) Pakistan and India b.) ...
- Social Studies - In which region of Asia would you find the Gobi Desert? a. East...
- world geo - in 1971 the eastern part of pakistan became: A)maldives b)bangladesh...
- w.g - monsoon rains are heaviest in _____ south asia: A)eastern B)southern*** C)...
- Geography - 51. How do the monsoons and the mountains influence the climate in ...
- geography - I can't find any of the answers in the book, could you please help? ...
- w.g - which south asian countries have a monarchy as thier form of government? A...