Posted by Dean on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 9:02pm.
Using the definition, 10(to the negative sixth power) = 1/10to the six power and x(negative2) = 1/xto the second power
The definition also shows that 1/10to the six power = 10to the negative 6th power and 1/xto the 2nd power = x(negative2)
I think thats the directions :S
1. 3to the negative1st power
:? Sorry, I'll retype the directions if you get confused, I, aswell, am confused. :/
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 9:21pm
what do you want done?
evaluate 3-1 ?
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Dean, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 9:30pm
Heres the directions, in everything :\
I don't get what you said.
Represent each expression using positive exponents.
2. E(to the negative fourth poewr)f
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Pritam Mondal, Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 4:15pm
3x to the power four +2x square y square -y to the power four
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - A sample of chlorine consists of 3×10to the power 6 of 35Cl and 2 × ...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- Math - (1.0900 x 10to the 4th) X (2.098X 10 to the 14th) divided by (7.45x 10 to...
- algebra - Please help I have tried this question so many times: I cannot type ...
- 7th grade Pre-Algebra - Represent each expression using positive exponents. 2. E...
- science - Calculate the wavelength of a wave of frequency 40 MHz propagating in ...
- algebra - 7s over 5t to the negative 3rd power 2 to the negative 3rd power times...
- algebra2 plzz help - how do you solve these problems (5x)to the power of a+4(5x)...
- Algebra - I am so confused with the rules of exponents. I know them, but I have ...
- algebra - 4-3/4b^5c^3 / -4/6b^2c^-3 = four minus three fourths b to the 5th ...