Posted by sara on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:25pm.
I tried to get this, but really I am unable to can someone please help me a little with this, then maybe I will be able to do the rest.
make an organizer to compare government under a republic(the commonwealth), an absolute monarchy, and a constitutional monarchy. Use the following headings: the ruler, the role of law, and the rights of people.
. . . . Ruler . . . . Law . . . . People
please help, seriously thhis is so hard
- socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:31pm
Sara, since you haven't completed any part of this assignment, I can only assume that you haven't read your text or even tried to fill in this table.
Certainly you know who the ruler is in a monarchy.
- socials - sara, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:33pm
yeah, but still I really don't know what info to put there, like for the constitutional monarchy would it be oliver?
i am so confused
- socials - sara, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:35pm
like seriously what am I supposed to put on those lines?????????????
- socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:37pm
In a monarchy, the king or queen is the ruler.
You need to look at more than just the time period you're studying today.
- socials - sara, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:39pm
okay, my answers might be wrong but I'll try
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Socials - Make an organizer with the headings Clothing, Housing, Transportation...
- Socials-Ms. Sue - To: Napoleon Bonaparte From: Sara, Senior Advisor Subject: ...
- social studies - I just needed some general help.................can you give me...
- socials - make an organizer to compare government under a republic(the ...
- social studies - PLEASE HELP FAST. i have a social final tmr. and if i don't get...
- Socials-Ms. Sue - I tried to make it better Ms. Sue, please tell me if I have ...
- I really need help! - Hi, I really need instructions. Can someone please tell me...
- no subject - i am looking for a graphic organizer for my history project on ...
- Socials - Need Help - could someone please have a look at my post, I really need...
- Socials-Ms. Sue - Outline the results of fur trade from the points of view of ...