Posted by Celine on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:18pm.
There are two fill-in-the-blank questions that I can't find the missing word. If you could be of any help, I'd appreciate it. :)
#1. The ____ describes the steps you use during an experiment.
#2. Sometimes scientists make a mistake, or ____, and need to do an experiment again.
Thanks so much!
- Science - DrBob222, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:34pm
Are these part of a crossword? If so the letters these words might contain would be helpful. You have posted this question several times but no one has taken the bait. The only word I can think of for #1 is procedure. The only words for #2 are duplicate or replicate. Perhaps if you told us what you were studying and some of the details we might be able to be of more assistance. And what grade level?
- Science - aaron, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:35pm
I'm not an expert nor a teacher but I'm a college student and I think the answers are
- Science - Celine, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:37pm
I haven't posted this question several times, so unless I accidentally pressed send a few times, it must be other students in my class.
- Science - Celine, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:38pm
Also, I'm pretty sure Aaron's words are correct... they seem to fit. Thanks! Anyway, it is 8th grade physical science and we're learning about the scientific method.
- Science - DrBob222, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 4:47pm
Perhaps I should have said that I had SEEN the question posted several times in the last several days. Error is a better guess than my duplicate.
- Science - Celine, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 5:10pm
Okay. Yes, it must have been other kids with similar worksheets or something. Well, thanks. :)
- Science - yomna, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 12:20pm
hey im in 8th grade too and im also learning about that stupid scientific method... although this time my teacher gave us a different, yet stupid, homework question
Give one advantage and one disadvantage of having many branches of science?? lol i don't know from where do they get these silly questions... do u have any idea about the answer?? thanks in advance ;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. The ? is the part of an experiment that is not being tested and is ...
- Science Help - 1. Over which interval is the velocity greatest? FILL IN THE ...
- Spanish 2 - Use a form of "ser" or "estar" to fill in the blank. Note: Only type...
- Science Please Help ASAP - 1. Over which interval is the velocity greatest? FILL...
- Earth science - Kathleen made the diagram below to show how scientific knowledge...
- science - the ? describes the steps you use during an experiment?
- science - sometimes scientists make a mistake or ? and need to repeat the ...
- Spanish 2 - Fill in the blank with the correct form of the present perfect. You ...
- Spanish 2 Help! - Fill in the blamks with the appropriate pronoun and conjugated...
- Math - I really need help with this question please Break-even equation. Fill in...