Posted by lillie on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 7:58am.
i need help understanding linear equations. 7x-15y+9=0 please help.
- 10th grade algebra - drwls, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:07am
Plugging in a value of x lets you compute y, or vice versa. It is the equation of a striaght line.
What are you supposed to do with the equation? Turn it into an equation for y?
- 10th grade algebra - Reen, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 8:13am
try isolating for y
- 10th grade algebra - Anna, Friday, September 25, 2009 at 3:32pm
(0,2) m= 4/5
- 10th grade algebra - Anonymous, Friday, October 2, 2009 at 3:01pm
- 10th grade algebra - ben, Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 10:14am
**Subtract 9 from both sides
**Subtract 7x from both sides
**Divide both sides by -15
y=(7/15)x+(9/15) <--- equation isolate for y
- 10th grade algebra - taylor, Monday, August 22, 2011 at 7:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra SOLVING LINEAR EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES - Please help Im am Grade 5 ...
- Math - hw check - The admission fee for student is $8 and the admission fee for ...
- 10th grade - i need help understanding the book "we are all welcome here" by ...
- 7th grade-math - I need to find the linear system for the equations 4x+3=y and x...
- grade 9 math slope equations - solve and comparison: a)4x-9y=4 6x+15y=-13 im so ...
- Biology - Can you provide me with a simple understanding of fick's law. ...
- Algebra - Can you please advise if I worked this problem correctly: 11 + x = -...
- algebra - I need help. Can someone help me please. Explain how you can determine...
- Algebra - I am in dire need of some help I am not understanding this at all I am...
- math,algebra II - I need someone to explain to me step by step the process of ...