Violence Action Plan (URGENT)
posted by Billy on .
What are five or more different things students in school could do to prevent racism?
1. Multicultural Day could be one strategy. Students would be asked to bring in food samples from their culture.
Can someone help? I only have one.
Any help, suggestions are greatly appreciated.
How about --
* interracial small group discussions about the feelings and experiences of the participants with racism
* assigned reading assignments using interesting stories and accounts of different cultures
* dynamic speakers about racism
* a zero tolerance school policy for racist words or actions
Here are some articles that might help:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.