Posted by chin on Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 8:09pm.
A stadium have to section a & B .
tickets for section A cost $A each .
tickets for section B cost $B each .
johanna paid $105 for 5 section A and 3 section B.
raiyah paid $63 for 4 section A and 1 section B .
i) Write two eguations
ii) Calculate the value of A and B
math - sydney, Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 8:42pm
i) 105 = 5A + 3B
63 = 4A + 1B
ii)you solve this system equation by either by substitution or elimination
math - maribel, Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 9:20pm
so baisically multiply the 2nd equation by 3 so you can subtract the 3bs let me show you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A stadium has two sections Tickets for section A cost $a each Tickets for...
- algebra 2 - A stadium has 49,000 seats. Seats sell for 25 dollars in Section A, ...
- math - a square is made up of section a and section b. section a is 500 sq ft ...
- math - A square is made up of section A and section B. Section A is 500 sq. ft...
- Math - A square is made up of section A and section B. Section A is 500 sq. ft. ...
- criminal justice - the two basic parts of crime report are the: a. face sheet ...
- Math - A spinner has three sections. The table shows the results of spinning the...
- Civics Presentation (Help!) - I am creating a poster presentation for my Civics ...
- English - In what way does third section of “In Memory of W. B. Yeats” reflect ...
- Math - 270 tickets were sold at a school event. The total money collected is $...