Posted by Tom on Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 5:42pm.
Q: Can I get you anything? (clerk)
1. I'm not ready yet.
(Is the answer 1 correct? What other answers can we say?)
English - Writeacher, Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 5:44pm
1 is correct, yes.
"I'm just browsing, thanks."
"Just looking, thank you."
"I'm just waiting for them [gesture at others who are with you], thanks."
"Yes, do you have this in a size 8?"
"Yes, do you have this in red?"
You can make many more up.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 5:45pm
2. No thanks, I'm just looking.
3. Yes, please. I'd like . . .
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - for WFE book i hve some questions in chapter 8 jcob say he not ready ...
- English - 1. I didn't read Harry Potter yet. 2. I haven't read Harry Potter yet...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 9:39am. One of the don'ts ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 6:36am. 1. I haven't read ...
- Language Arts - Directions: replace the bold faced word with a contraction. 1. ...
- English - Hello. I'll be very grateful for your help. 1)Is it possible to say "I...
- A Buddhist Parable By Me :) - Hello everyone! A few days ago, I promised I would...
- English - Dear Ms.Sue, I'm very grateful for your explanation. Please help me ...
- Algebra I - Question:The number of students on the football team is two more ...
- algebra ineqUALITIES - can you check these tell if the number after the: color ...