Posted by sirana loni on Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 7:23pm.
what are the physical& human features of the Niagra falls
- niagra falls geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 7:44pm
Obviously, the big physical feature are the Falls themselves. Also, on both sides of the border, you'll find lots of hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops.
Check these sites.
- niagra falls geography - Reiny, Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 8:47pm
I live about an hour's drive from Niagara Falls, and go there about 6 times a year.
I avoid all the tourist traps and don't even go to the actual falls anymore, and my favourite part is the area below the whirlpool gorge.
You can hike to the bottom of the river, where there are about 15 km of trails through a Tolkien-like forest area, moss-covered bolders the size of houses creating a wonderland.
99% of the tourists don't even know about that part of the Falls area.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- humanities - what are the human and physical features of niagra falls http://en....
- science - What are the physical features of niagra falls.
- 9th grade - what are the physical features of niagra falls
- french - Hi, I just have these few sentences or fragments that I cannot figure ...
- Geography - What are the human features of Niagara Falls?
- Niagara Falls - Well, I'm doing a project that I picked in science and one of ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.What type of information does a physical map show? A...
- niagara falls - what are the Physical Featuers of Niagara Falls? The important ...
- social studies - 1)a region is an area that has... a)one or more common features...
- Geography - what are physical and human features on an island