Posted by Ella on Friday, September 18, 2009 at 7:10pm.
Question: Name 10 Community Things You Can Do To Help The Earth.
I Cant Think of Any!! Help
- Language Arts (2nd Grade) - bobpursley, Friday, September 18, 2009 at 7:45pm
don't waste water.
get rid of the lawn
clean up trash along roads
- Language Arts (2nd Grade) - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 18, 2009 at 9:02pm
Use as little electricity as possible -- turn up the thermostat for air conditioning and turn it down for heating.
Walk or bike, not drive, when possible.
Eat organic foods.
Plant an organic garden.
- Language Arts (2nd Grade) - Manny, Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 10:58pm
go to a soup kitchen
plant a tree
take shorter showers don't let the water run while you are brushing your teeth
walk not drive
turn off lamps
cut down water
Answer this Question
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts/earth science - hey people.. I'm preparing a speech for my ...
- 2nd grade Social Studies - Name 4 things that link countries together.
- Social Studies - How do you start a community? Please explain your question. Are...
- language arts - I have to put together and present a strategy that is effective ...
- Language Arts - I'm writing an essay on the topic " Contributing to the ...
- Language Arts - (This homework question has been removed due to a copyright ...
- Language Arts /The Giver - 1. What is the jonas apprehensive about at the ...
- language arts - Is this sentence written in the passive voice. A parade was held...
- language arts - Could someone suggest one way that teachers can integrate ...