Posted by Emily on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 9:58pm.
Tomorrow in class, we have to write an essay about the play "The Crucible". This was the prompt our teacher gave us:
"How was the play true?
1)when it was written
2)about when it happened
3)today as it is read"
Does ANYONE understand this prompt and what it's asking for? Because I don't xD any help is greatly appreciated!!!
AP English 11 - SraJMcGin, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:12pm
Look at the questions again and then hunt for the answers here:
AP English 11 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:20pm
The question is asking how you think the play was true.
Was it true about people, events and attitudes in 1953 when it was written?
Was it true about events, people and events in 1692 when it happened?
Is it true about events, people, and events now?
Do people still have the same feelings and motivations and actions?
AP English 11 - Emily, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:35pm
Ohhhhh I totally get it!! Thanks SraJMcGin and Ms. Sue! :D
AP English 11 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 10:43pm
You're welcome, Emily! :-)
AP English 11 - the crucible, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 11:45pm
in the opening stage directions, the "slave sense" Tituba has most likely refers to her ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade English - I have this project for english about the PTA Reflections. ...
- English - The Crucible 1. Compare the roles that elizabeth proctor and abigail ...
- english - okay i have to write a speech ... for tomorrow ! AND I HAVENT READ ...
- eng gr 9 - hi I have an exam tomorrow in english and our teacher told us the ...
- English (College Prep) - I have to write an English essay about "The Crucible." ...
- English - I have an essay i need to write and the questions i need to answer are...
- english - In the sentence Rosie sang in the play about the Statue of Liberty. ...
- english essay - hi. Can someoene please help me with an essay. I have to write ...
- Psycology - I am trying to find peer reviewed articles about a movie, "The Bad ...
- English - Hey guys I have an essay i need to write next week, and my english ...