Posted by Lea on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 7:29pm.
translate into an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. the sum of three times a number plus five times another number. the translation is.
is any one of these correct y+3=8 or 3+8=8 please help.
algebra 1A - nika, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 7:31pm
algebra 1A - kelsey, Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 7:16pm
5 less than 3 plus y and x
algebra 1A - Anonymous, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 1:28pm
Translate: the product of 5 and x
algebra 1A - lyndon, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 9:59pm
algebra 1A - Anonymous, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 3:09am
six less than four times a number j is 18
algebra 1A - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 6:59pm
10 times the sum of a number and 49
algebra 1A - rebecca, Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:33pm
one third of a number, decreased by 4, is greater than 10
algebra 1A - Tyler, Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 3:51pm
40 more than the product of 177 and n
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 116 - Translate into an algebraic expression. Use x and y for any variables...
- algebra - Translate into an algebraic expression Use x and y for any variables. ...
- 5th grade - I need a little help on this worksheet I got... I have an answer but...
- 6th grade math - Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...
- URGENTlast question for Math - Which word phrase can be used to represent the ...
- Algebra - 1. Which is an example of an algebraic expression? A. 4(3 +8) B. 18^2 ...
- Algebra - Translate the sentence into an algebraic expression. ”One more than ...
- Algebra 1 - 1. Which is an example of an algebraic expression? A. 4(3+8) B. 18^2...
- math - the sum of a number and 3 times that number is 76. what is that number? ...
- Math - How do I turn this into a algebraic expression, the sum of two times a ...