Posted by yin on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 6:55pm.
what move tectonic plates around earth?and how does it move the plates?
science - yin, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 6:57pm
wha evidence gave proof that pangeaea drift into continents?
science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 7:01pm
Check these sites.
science - jj, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:07pm
its a guess
science - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:01am
such as earthquakes
Plates at our planet’s surface move because of the intense heat in the Earth’s core that causes molten rock in the mantle layer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Science - How do we know that tectonic plates move?
- Science - How does seafloor spreading cause tectonic plates to move ?
- science - What process forms high non-volcanic mountain ranges? A. One tectonic...
- Geology - I know that Divergent margins, also known as rifting or spreading ...
- SCIENCE - 1. where does the conversation current in the mantle obtain its heat ...
- science PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS - 1. where does the conversation current in the ...
- Enviro Science - 4. The Earth's tectonic plates and earthquakes are related ...
- Science - What are 2 processess that change earth slowly? The ___1____, which ...
- Physical Science - How do we know that tectonic plates move? Describe how ...
- ASU - Oppositely charged parallel plates are separated by 5.35 mm. A potential ...