Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9:08pm.
Name the following ionic compounds:
Iron (III) Carbonate
Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - What are the balanced equations and the net ionic equations for the ...
- Chemistry - 6 separate questions. I have figured out the other 20 questions I am...
- Naming Ionic Compounds - Can you please have a look at my questions. Thank you ...
- chem - I have the following problems- write net ionic equations for reactions if...
- Chemistry - I have to sort compounds into groups, separating them by if they are...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is the most effective buffer system for a pH ...
- Chemistry(Please check answers) - 1)What is the pH of a saturated solution of ...
- Chemistry - Are these correct? 1. KBr: Potassium Bromide 2. Cu2O: Copper (I) ...
- CHEMISTRY - Write the net ionic equation for the reaction between...(and MUST ...
- chemistry - Write the molecular,complete ionic, and net ionic equations for the ...