Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9:08pm.
Name the following ionic compounds:
Iron (III) Carbonate
Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - 6 separate questions. I have figured out the other 20 questions I am...
- Naming Ionic Compounds - Can you please have a look at my questions. Thank you ...
- Chemistry - I have to sort compounds into groups, separating them by if they are...
- chemistry - What are the balanced equations and the net ionic equations for the ...
- Ion charge & formulas of ionic compunds-DrBob222 - These are the other questions...
- chem - I have the following problems- write net ionic equations for reactions if...
- Chemistry - Are these correct? 1. KBr: Potassium Bromide 2. Cu2O: Copper (I) ...
- CHEMISTRY - Write the net ionic equation for the reaction between...(and MUST ...
- To DrBob222 - Can you please explain thoroughly to me about all this. Why do we ...
- Chemistry - How do I write the formula for the following compounds? 1.potassium ...