Posted by Cheyenne on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:45pm.
It is a table that my teacher is teaching us.It is
King Henry Died By Drinking Chocolate Milk
k = kilogram
h = hectogram
d = decagram
b = base
d = decigram
c = centigram
m = milligram
120 grams = ____ kg.
_____ kg = 440 g
_____ kg = 1,006,000 mg
0.009 kg = ____ mg
0.2 mg = _____ g
8.6 kg = ____ g
800 g = ____ mg
1.7 kg = ____ g
_____ mg = 6.2 kg
- King Henry Table (math) - Cheyenne, Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:54pm
thanks,do you think that will answer those questions?
- King Henry Table (math) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:56pm
Study the table and find out for yourself.
- King Henry Table (math) - Cheyenne, Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:57pm
Thanks.You helped me alot!
I owe you big time.(:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Hello.I need some help bad!! I am in middle school and our teacher is ...
- math again - K : KILOGRAM H : HECTOGRAM D : DECAGRAM B : BASE D : DECIGRAM C : ...
- social studies - When king henry died who took the throne
- physics - thanks for the help for before I have a new question now... figures ...
- English - 1.If so, then you probably know some stories by Marguerite Henry. 2....
- English - Can any kind person proof this please Change the following from the ...
- Literature - What is the BEST statement of Alice Walker's main idea in "Choice...
- Social Studies - Whose marriage transferred large amounts of French lands to the...
- Literature - 1. What is the BEST statement of Alice Walker's main idea in "...
- English - Change the following from the active into the passive A crocodile is ...