Posted by Marina on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 4:06pm.
Libertarians are also referred to as economic socialists.
Is that right??
The Defence of Necessity would likely have been successful in Latimer's case if his defence lawyer could have proven that this daughter Tracy wanted to die.
Question 8 answers
Positivists views law as
a) a mechanical analysis which questions the law's morality.
b) systematic approach which requires lawyers to argue for the application of ethics to judicial decision making.
c)the legal manifestation of Parliamentary Supremacy.
d) a series of possible answers which can be applied based on the facts of each case.
I believe the answer is A.
One reason the Supreme Court of Canada upheld the Latimer's mandatory minimum sentence was to denounce the act of murder.
Question 17 answers
Where is says TRUE, it is a TRUE and FALSE Question..
Are my answers correct?
- business law - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 4:13pm
On the first, yes, historically. Recently the Libertarians have diverged into other groups. At the present, here in Texas, Libertarians are a reactionary political movement that is anti-government, anti-organization (Including workers unions), anti-liberal.
Basically, they have evolved with a close calling to John Bircher's here, a very reactionary movement. If one called them a socialist, it would be a deadly provocation. In a recent election, Ron Paul here had a large following, in fact, they divided the very conservative Republican Party here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business law - Libertarians are also referred to as economic socialists. True Is...
- Legal Studies - In reference to the case Michael Furlong R v SOrrell- defence of...
- BEH / 225 - On the text from BEH/225 on the book Personality Ch.11 pp. 421 on ...
- Canadian Law - 1)How has battered-woman syndrome been used in criminal court ...
- civics - Libertarians believe that individual liberty is very important.They ...
- Business law - I need help answering questions to a case. The case is: Wagner V...
- Law - I have to find key political words for this newspaper article so please ...
- Canadian Law - Can you find a canadian case where the defence of mental disorder...
- Law - What factors could a defence consider for their arguments when persecuting...
- business law - I need help answering questions to a case that is in my business ...