Posted by Alicia on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 1:35pm.
Match the following..
12. Moves in cycles from nonliving things to living things back to nonliving, etc.
13. Can be passed from one organism to another in a food chain.
14. Is constantly being lost from the biosphere.
15. Can be created by living organisms.
16. Involved in the process of photosynthesis.
The Options are:
C. Both Matter and Energy
D. Neither Matter nor Energy
I think 12 is A, 14 is B, and 15 is D.
For 13 I am confused because energy is the obvious answer, but energy is a form of matter. So would the answer be energy or both matter and energy?
Question 16 is confusing me because of the same problem. (I'm more towards energy though.)
Answer this Question
- biology - Properties of life and recognizing living and nonliving things What ...
- science - how turtle uses other things living or nonliving Turtles use living ...
- Biology- check my answer (diff one) - Which of the following are true concerning...
- Biology - Lisst some nonliving things and tell what characteristics each has in ...
- science - a community and all of the nonliving things that affect it Are you ...
- Science - What is the idea that living things can come from nonliving sources ...
- Science - Nonliving things affect the organisms living in an ecosystem include ...
- Biology - Which of the following is a correct statement? A. Decomposition is an ...
- Biology - Is yeast living, nonliving, or dead? Explain why.
- ecosystems - All nonliving things in an area are called what?