11th grade Biology
posted by Alicia .
Match the following..
12. Moves in cycles from nonliving things to living things back to nonliving, etc.
13. Can be passed from one organism to another in a food chain.
14. Is constantly being lost from the biosphere.
15. Can be created by living organisms.
16. Involved in the process of photosynthesis.
The Options are:
C. Both Matter and Energy
D. Neither Matter nor Energy
I think 12 is A, 14 is B, and 15 is D.
For 13 I am confused because energy is the obvious answer, but energy is a form of matter. So would the answer be energy or both matter and energy?
Question 16 is confusing me because of the same problem. (I'm more towards energy though.)